We use a process to integrate new partners, which is as follows:
- Invitation by a CollabDesign partner
- Request to join a CollabDesign partner
We believe that over time our relationships will be built and the interest in inviting someone to join the network emerges naturally. At the same time, anyone interested in participating can also directly approach a partner and discuss this possibility.
What is expected of partners
CollabDesign partners and partners can be people with different skills and from a wide range of fields.
We express some expectations here, but we are not restricted to just that. The purpose of this document is not to limit what we expect from people who want to join us, but to clarify what we expect.
The most common activities that partners can perform are related to:
- Speeches: Speaking in public about CollabDesign and the concepts that revolve around the collaborative world.
- Write articles: Our blog and the exploration area ask for well-developed articles on the various themes around Collab.
- Consulting in Projects and Organizations: Partners and partners offer mentoring to people and organizations that want to take collaborative processes into their daily lives.
- Facilitation: It is desirable that partners have considerable experience in facilitating collaborative processes in general.
The Onboarding process
Once someone starts the network integration process, we propose that a 3-month evaluation period be stipulated to ensure that both parties are comfortable collaborating.
So we actually have 2 types of partners:
- Partner Active: You can actively participate in general circle meetings, invite people to join the general circle, promote CollabDesign, publish events on the platform, create materials and use all of our tangible and intangible assets.
- Partner in Transition: You can participate in the meetings actively but you cannot invite people and use the assets that are restricted to the general circle of the Network. You can publish events on the platform and create explorations.
Any active or transitioning partner can terminate the partnership at any time.
CollabDesign's active partners must contribute 5% of any profit obtained from the network's assets (customers, consultancies, courses).
Active and transition partners are invited to participate in the weekly CollabDesign meeting where we synchronize our actions and take care of the network's purpose.
About offering courses and explorations on the platform
To offer a course or exploration on the CollabDesign platform, it is necessary to raise a requirement for people who energize the role of Exploration.
Any member can offer free courses and explorations as long as they meet the criteria established by the Exploridéia.
Paid courses must contribute 10% of each transaction to tax costs and to Collab's collective fund. Paid courses are also subject to validation of the Exploration and the Curator.
Any partner can offer courses and explorations without the need to consult anyone. THE Curator you can, however, evaluate and restrict the publication of any partner or member if you have reason to do so.
About holding events through Collab
Only partners can use the CollabDesign platform to publish events. However, anyone can dynamize a CollabBlitz, which is an event to practice the different collaborative practices presented in the world of Collab.
To perform a CollabBlitz members must present the proposal to people who energize the role of DynamizeBlitz.
Transition partners can post events on the platform without having to ask for permission.
Can I become a collab partner even without taking the introductory and advanced course?
Yes. If the partners meet the above requirements, it is not necessary to take the introductory or advanced course to become a partner. Naturally, partners are expected to have an interest in participating in Collab Intro and Advanced but it is not imperative.